Great Kitchen Ideas
Inframe & Solid Wood
Natural Fitted Kitchens
Traditional & Stylish
Small & Neat
Built in Dublin
Fitted & Freestanding
We have great Kitchen Ideas and amazing designs. Our quality kitchens are designed and built by our award-winning team. Everything we do is handmade in Dublin. We only use solid wood - We do not use MDF or composites. We use sustainably sourced wood throughout our joinery.
A Solid wood Kitchen will always outlast one made from MDF and if you feel like a change you can paint in a different colour!
Bespoke Solid-Wood Kitchens Dublin
From your very first visit to our Dublin Kitchen Showroom, you will notice something different! We love what we do and it shows! Our designer Mark will work closely with you, from your first consultation to the final fitting. During the process you will be kept up to speed on the progress that we are making on your kitchen.
Each and every detail is carefully selected, from the size & height of your kitchen cabinets, the knobs, colours, counters, and appliances. All the specific individual requirements of you the client will be taken into account.
We work on a pre-agreed timeline and ensure your job will run to schedule and will help whilst making arrangements with the other trades involved in the job.
- First step in our process is a visit to our showroom to meet with out Kitchen designer. If you have plans, drawings or even a sketch and sizes on the back of an envelope! - please bring them with you.
- Based on our initial consultation we will draft plans and an estimate of both time scale & costs for your new kitchen.
- When your happy that everything is in order we will request a booking deposit to secure your production slot and agree to our stage payment schedule
- Before we make anything we will visit your home to check measurements and go through the design again to ensure that everything is correct and that you're happy!
- Production begins
- When the kitchen is made we will invite you to visit our showroom to view it before its painted. If not already selected - the colours, taps, knobs etc will be decided on at this stage.
- During the painting process, we will arrange a date and time for the fitting.
Please remember - we do not do plumbing or electrics. You will have to make these arrangements yourselves.
If you have any questions and would like some more information or to arrange an appointment with our designer please use the button below to send us a message
Solid Wood Kitchens Hand Painted Finishes
In our paint room, we use traditional hand painting methods, applying a minimum of 5 coats. Although considerably more time consuming than spraying we hand paint to ensure the best possible durability, a superior depth of colour and finish
Our paint shop will prepare the woodwork. Firstly all knots are treated with a special knotting agent, then a special primer is used. Next two coats of tinted undercoat and finally 2 top coats of your chosen colour are applied
The kitchens are then wrapped and stored in our temperature controlled storeroom until the job site is ready to take delivery.
If necessary, the painter will call out to repair any marks caused by transport or fitting.